Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Coaching Pastors (NEW)

I am starting something new.

I love starting things. :-)

I am starting coaching folks in the ministry. Pastors, associate pastors, etc.

For now, I'm open to 3. I can only do a few at a time.

I'll customize it for the individual but my thought is a monthly coaching phone (or Zoom) call (after 2 the first month) where we talk for an hour. My job isn't to tell you what should be doing either. My job is to listen to what is working (and what isn't) and ask questions so that you (the more informed person) can discover what it is God is saying to you and what you should do about it.

For that, I will charge $100/month. Pay as you go. No long-term commitments. Satisfaction guaranteed.

The first 3 are free for those in full-time or bi-vocational Christian ministry.

Darien.Gabriel@GraceToday.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Me on Substack Today!

  I hope you’ll click on over and subscribe today!