Thursday, July 30, 2020

Imagine Change That Works



Imagine if everyone walked rightly with God and with people, in peace, and in joy. 

Imagine if this happened because they believed that God empowered them to through his Spirit living inside of them. 

Imagine if people were honored that they get to serve their Creator-King knowing how it pleases him. 

All these things are possible through Christ. It’s why God works the way he works. 

Want to change the world? Start by humbling yourself and asking God to change you. 

This is why so little changes. So few are willing to do that—humble themselves and admit that they need someone bigger than themselves to change (REALLY change). Change at a level that says I’m not just going to change my behavior. I’m going to change my motives behind my behaviors. 

I know that I cannot do this without God’s help. That’s why I pray and seek God in the Bible early and often. 

I have no hope to make a real difference in this hurting world apart from God in me. Thankfully, that is possible in Christ. Lord help us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Me on Substack Today!

  I hope you’ll click on over and subscribe today!